Thursday, February 18, 2016

Before And After: Skin Problems

So, I was looking through my phone's camera pics a couple of days ago because I noticed I needed to get rid of a lot of junk images. Mainly a bunch of selfies and images from friends on WhatsApp messenger. I noticed a pic I took almost a year ago of a major psoriasis breakout I had. I was able to narrow the cause of it to the multivitamin I was taking. Evidently, I was bdosing myself too much; only once a day, but it seems my body just retains vitamins and, because psoriasis is an autoimmune disease, my immune system goes haywire when boosted that much.

Here is a pic of my skin during the breakout, and a pic after I stopped multivitamin usage for a while.



Now I've started taking multivitamins again, but I'm bringing the usage frequency down to once a week. I seem to be doing ok on it, but I'll be visiting a doctor if I have any more problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment