Sunday, February 7, 2016

Kitchen Shenanigans

I'm writing this on an early Sunday morning because I spent my Saturday afternoon and evening cleaning my rather neglected kitchen. Not totally neglected, because I do clean as I go, but it really did need a thorough cleaning. I mean, when I see mold behind the sink, that's not a good thing. I don't have a before pic, because I didn't know what I was going to write about today, but I do have an after pic.

 
Yes, I do take some pride in a clean kitchen. I like to cook, and I don't just mean with a microwave.
 
Other than that, it was a lazy morning. Morning for me is around 11 am, but I got up at 1:30 pm because I really needed to catch up on sleep. Also, I was battling a headache the whole day. I downloaded a couple more phone games and realized I have way too many games on my phone. Oh, and I was listening to Dream Theater's new album while cleaning. I've been listening to it all week actually and I really should write my own review on it. They're only my favorite group of all time now, and I just got tickets for their upcoming concert here and I'm so excited about it and and and... ((splodes))

No comments:

Post a Comment