Monday, February 8, 2016

Finding What?

You may be wondering why I named the blog "Finding My Way". Well, I really wish that I could say that I named it after the Rush song of the same name, but there's a problem with that. Even though Rush is one of my absolute favorite groups, I never heard that actual song until recently, when I was thinking of writing this post! I can't even use the lyrics as an excuse, because they wouldn't explain my reasoning behind the title. xD


See?? It wouldn't make sense. However, the musical part of my mind thought of Rush when I thought of that particular title, anyways.

Instead, I thought back on my life and what I was trying to accomplish and what I've really done, all my successes and setbacks. It seemed like I was always trying to "find my way" to or through something or another. Finding my way through school. Through my jobs. To love and happiness. Through depression. Through unemployment. To myself again after losing myself to a bad relationship. That last one is important, because I've lately felt my old self coming back, but yet fusing with the more mature and seasoned self.

I really feel like I'm on the brink of a breakthrough in my life, one that is just waiting to come out of my mind and heart, through effort and persistence. So, I'm really finding my way to my future. What it holds, I don't know, but I'm anxious to find out. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment