Thursday, November 21, 2019

Three And a Half Years??

Or also, when I start something good and then... things happen.

Life happens when you're not looking. Seriously. During the time when I suddenly forgot that I was doing a blog thing for my sanity, I went sane.

You should never go completely sane. You should always keep a little dose of insanity within you at all times.

So, after my last entry, my ex and I sold the house. I kept on moving up in my job, still working second shift at the same place. I lived in an apartment for a year, finding myself and "finding my way" even more. I even shaved my head. Yes, really. You saw the pics in the previous entries, right? It needed to be done. The forehead thing was getting ridiculous, and so was the growing bald spot in the back of my head. Anyways, sometime during that whole phase, I got a girlfriend named Carmen. You'll all like her, she's a sweetheart (or at least like me, a bittersweetheart). After the apartment thing, I ended up living with her at her house.

So really, I kinda lied in one aspect: I'm not all that sane. I still have a spark of insanity. You'd have to be a bit insane to put up with some of the things I've put up with during these three and a half years where I wasn't here writing. Of course, there's Facebook, but that's just my haven for family, friends and memes. Oh, lots of sweet, insane memes.

I'm not going to go into everything that has happened from the last post to this post. I'll just let things reveal themselves. This blog will just have to... find me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment